Racing Durability Front Splitter Volkswagen Arteon R-Line


Today I m showing u best luxurious class of Volkswagen Arteon

Above the Passat.

Let's start with quick design looks

Its much longer, wider and lower 

with a lot of new features

 It looks very cool

Look at the shapes, curves and body lines

It's a perfect aerodynamic luxury sedan

and its really really smart car





I m done with my adjectives

But, its a pretty good beautiful beast.


There is so many color option, but yellow is more attractive.


If I m not wrong, I think its look much better than Audi 


High intensity full LED headlamps

Look at the backlights  


Its 4 wheel drive

206TSI R line

2.0liter turbo petrol engine

Volkswagen claims a 0-100km/h time of 5.6 seconds

 what u think about pricing 

I will tell ya it's $65,490

Its little expensive than any other of in same segments.

But worth it 


Here are more car review

This is Red x cars,  please subscribe our channel, comment below if you want to and don't forget to like and share

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post